A Shoe-In or A Shoe-Off! That is the question!
Are they a shoe-in for what you desire?
I’m With Leo!
I know who to hang with,
I Love Leo, I Love the Moon and I Love You.
OOoooo what a little feng shui can do for you!
Many of you have heard me sing this tune..
Feng Shui reminds us to look to nature for inspiration.
Look to the rainbows, the sunrise and sunsets.
Mother Nature has it covered!
She brings us the Moon in Leo – Sundown Thursday August 18 to Sundown August 19.
Get ready for power! Set your intentions for the biggest day filled with LOVE – the most powerful of the year!
This is the perfect time to begin things during this new phase.
There is so much light that whatever we put into motion will progress much faster than any other time of the year.
Be mindful of our thoughts, words, actions.
This is the day to choose our thoughts with divine intention.
This is the day to choose our words and actions specifically for what we desire.
We are human tuning-forks!
Whatever we put out there is what we will attract!
Like attracts Like.
Be The Light.
Be The Love.
Mother Nature will take it from there.
Namaste; The Light In Me Recognizes the Light In You – Let’s Share the Light.
I had so much fun with Maria taping her show “Family Today with Maria Mirkovich”
Find out what a little Feng Shui Can Do For YOU!
I had so much fun chatting with Maria about, Life, Feng Shui and Awareness..
Interview with Maria Mirkovich Family Today – Thursday May 21, 2015!
Northern New Jersey: FIOS – Thursdays at 7:00 PM on Channel 34
New York:Time Warner – Channel 57
New York: RCN – Channel 84
Hudson County, NJ Cablevision – Thurs at 7:00 PM Channel 19
Bergen County, NJ Time Warner – Thurs at 7:00 PM Channel 81
Bergen County, NJ Cablevision (Oakland) – Weds at 7:00 AM Channel 76
Bergen County, NJ Cablevision (Cresskill) – Channel 77
“When I Let go of what I am I become what I might be..” ~ Lao Tzu
Looking for romance, looking for love? Look no further, the place to begin is by looking within. Who we are inside ourselves is the energy we are projecting, every day, every moment, with each breath.
Very often people look for love outside of who they are. First we must look inside, embrace ourselves to find the love within, to be ourselves with purpose, only then can we begin to attract the love and romance that is perfect for us.
“We are what we think, all that we are arises in our thoughts, with our thoughts we make our world” The Buddha, wise man was he. This quote reminds us that, what we think, how we think, all of our thoughts that are deep within our subconscious, create the world in which we choose to live. The principles of Feng Shui, guide us to open our awareness, help us connect to our subconscious as we create an environment supporting who we want to be. When we begin to notice how the objects in our life make us feel, we can then make conscious choices to select those which make us feel, happy, energetic, inspired and confident. We have all noticed when we are feeling fabulous; the whole world seems fabulous too! Smiling and cheerful everything around us is smiling back, everything is smooth and easy, any bumps or stumbles along the way are insignificant.
Let’s begin by connecting to what fills us with joy. Our actions speak louder than words and there is no mistaking how vibrant we project our energy when we are passionate about what we are doing. We attract what we are projecting, “like gets like” people begin to notice, they are curious to see what is going on so they can get in on this phenomena of feeling groovy! Let’s start with our daily routines, as we focus our energy on those aspects we love, the less exciting will fade into the background. That which we give our attention and energy is that which we continue to create.
I am a daydream believer! I do believe that our daydreams serve a very important purpose in our lives. As we dream our wildest and most fabulous dreams, we begin to create our new reality. I dreamed up an ipod that arrived as an unexpected gift, as well as an art studio in my home that came with a boyfriend! We want to see ourselves becoming our dreams, feel it as if it is already happening, smile and allow our emotions to fill us; we begin to activate forces allowing us to step into our new reality attracting the relationship that is healthy and perfect for us.
The easiest way to make this happen is to surround ourselves with the perfect scenarios. We want to be sure our subconscious has plenty of information to download; we are consciously setting our subconscious on automatic.
Here are some feng shui tips to get us started:
1. Create Fabulous Firsts: What we see is what we become. When we surround ourselves with objects that create the feelings of the relationship we desire, that is exactly what our will energy project.
2. Just Do It! Engaging in our favorite activities or exploring new interests finds us in the right places at the right times.
3. Make A List and Check It Twice! When we write it down, the action connects deep within. As we make our list describing our perfect relationship: written in the present tense, we feel the emotion of each item. Place this list in where we will see it every day: in our underwear drawer or the cabinet in the bathroom we open every morning. We don’t even need to read the list, just noticing the paper or the envelope will trigger all our desires and emotions connected to those words reinforcing our intentions. Connecting to our vision of romance.
4. Create A Sacred Space: Our bedroom is our most personal and intimate room. Objects in this room should connect to our sense of romance. A couple entwined in an embrace, a scene of a favorite romantic location, whatever that sense of two personally means to us. We should minimize photos or objects connecting to “outsiders” in our bedroom, such as family and friends.
5. Make Room For Someone New. Now that they have found us, let’s make room for them; begin living as if they have already arrived. Create space so that our new partner feels as if they belong: a place to sit and space for their stuff in the closet and drawers. Breathe in the feeling of romance.
6. 3 x 9 Game: Make a list of 3 things to do different every day for 9 days. Check each item off the list at the end of each day. This can include removing items in our home, office or car, changing a daily routine or changing a position of objects throughout our home, always paying close attention to what is going on in our bedroom. As we begin changing our regular patterns, we become available for new opportunities and adventures.
7. Stay true to who we are: Be ourselves with purpose. Do not lose sight of who we are, the reason we attracted our new love in the first place.
*original painting by Tom James www.tomjamesgallery.com
Lois Kramer-Perez, CHt. Is an Intuitive Practitioner offering her clients tools using simple techniques for awareness, clarity and empowerment, creating change in their lives from the inside out. Visit www.loiskramerperez.com for services & event schedule. Lois would love to hear from you, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org 201.906.5767
“We are what we think,
All that we are arises in our thoughts,
With our thought we make our world” The Buddha
It is a common thread from science to spirituality that our thoughts and feelings are so powerful that we can manifest our hearts desires. In order to make our desires manifest and be sustainable, we need to activate all senses as we rehearse our desired future.
How we direct our thoughts is the key. Let us begin by aligning with the seasons.
Moving into the season of autumn- a contracting energy of completion, a time of vision and focus – it is the perfect time to create our visions to rehearse our future. We begin connecting to our subconscious redirecting our thoughts. We can choose how we respond to what we feel; we can choose how we respond to what we notice.
First we become aware.
Second we notice.
Third we choose.
We may not control all of the things that happen in our life, but we do control how we choose to respond. Let’s move from reacting to responding. Embrace the energy of this time of focus and vision. Connect to the clarity of mind this autumn season offers.
Our vision is clear; we are aware without distraction, notice what we feel.
Take a breath, notice the feeling, redirect a feeling of chaos or distraction to a feeling of focus, peace and calm. Here is a simple method to begin, practice focusing on your breath.
Take deep a breath in through your nose; follow your breath as it comes into your body, as it fills up your chest, your abdomen. Feel your body expanding. Smile.
As you exhale through your mouth, follow your breath as if leaves your body, relaxing into yourself, releasing. Smile.
Notice how you feel at that moment. This is just the beginning.
Stay tuned for our next step, how we can continue to redirect, tools we can use to create our visions to rehearse our future.
Words… are your words aligned with who you are?
Are those words that you are thinking –
those words which you are speaking to yourself,
aligned with the words you consciously speak out loud?
I have found that I am not always specific when I talk to myself.
When I am specific – I get exactly what I ask for.
This past week, the universe sent me what it “thought” I was asking for… In the beginning of April I began saying to myself, “I need a vacation, time to just relax and do nothing” however I was not specific about how or where I wanted to do this, all I could “feel” when I talk to myself through words or thoughts, was being alone and doing nothing.
So guess what? Last Monday I awoke with a cold in my scratchy throat, exhausted and spent Monday through Thursday morning “lolling” in bed. Napping and just keeping to myself.. hmmm not the vacation I thought I was yearning for!
Almost one week and a half later, I am still clearing my throat, sniffling a bit but NOW imagining how lush it “feels” to luxuriate on a warm beach in the sun with a cool breeze, full of vibrant energy, walking along the shore, laughing and singing, holding hands with my special man… let’s see what these words will bring in the coming weeks!
Words, I love the words in this song:
“all you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hand”
can you imagine the feelings this evokes.. I can..
Words.. I am now more aware to have my words aligned inside & out, aligned with my feeling, inside & out