Ride the magic of the super moon with this fabulous manifesting ceremony.
You will need: 1 candle, 1 pen, paper and 1 envelope. Choose a colorful envelope which you resonate.
- Prior to beginning, select a favorite place where you daydream, relax, feel fabulous.
To clear the area, take 3 deep breaths, yawn and feel the energy becoming pure.
If you have a set of tingsha bells: ring them, or a metal bowl: play it, a pendulum: swing it.
Use any tool you naturally connect with to create your sacred space.
2. Light your candle and place your pen, paper and envelope before you.
Get into a comfortable position.
Choose the dream you want to manifest in 2018. Anything at all, let all logic fly away.
3. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Allow your 3rd Eye to open.
Your 3rd Eye is your 6th Chakra located in the center of your forehead.
You may notice a beautiful indigo jewel sparkling. Or ..
You may notice a sense of your wisdom and knowing coming forth.
Take a few more breaths and feel the power of your knowing.
4. Now ask your 3rd Eye to show you how your dream appears as it is unfolding.
Let your imagination open free.Enjoy the experience.
Let yourself be surprised by what you have created!
Revel in this experience, become familiar with the way it is unfolding:Where you are, what feeling you sense, the climate, the colors, the sounds, the smells.
5. Take your paper and pen, begin to describe what you have experienced.
Describe everything that will connect you to this experience.
How YOU describe it is your personal connection.
A word, a color, the environment, the climate, the sounds, the smells, possibly other people around you.
6. Take your paper and place it in the envelope.
Place the envelope in one of these areas based on what you desire to manifest:
North East: Spirituality
East: Family, Community
South East: Prosperity
South West: Relationship
North West: Authority
Select the location where you will see the envelope every day.
Choose a room you spend the most time and locate the direction for the sector you choose to enhance.
Connect the location more specific, examples: romantic relationship: your bedroom, career: your office.
7. Now go back to your original position and focus on the candle. As you blow out the candle, feel the power within you creating a clear path for your destination to manifest your dreams.
Each time you see this envelope, you will feel the magic of manifestation.
Become familiar with the feelings of success!
Allow these feelings to expand and create the most magnificent you which you are destined to be.
You are the driver of your destiny.
I’d Love To Hear From You! Lois@loiskramerperez.com
Lois Kramer-Perez, CHt. 2017 ©
Feng Shui loves the color red. Red is our most auspicious color, connected with our fire energy; it is expansive, passionate, aligning us with our highest potential, red is living! We love to wear red, paint our front doors red, and surround ourselves with this auspicious energy of red.
We love to carry a Red Wallet.
A Red Wallet attracts and multiplies wealth.
Keep your wallet organized with room for the abundance of wealth you will be receiving.
Have your deposit slips handy or download your deposit bank app.
It is important to find the wallet you adore.
Love the way your wallet looks, the way it feels in your hand and how it organizes your cash, your cards, and your identity.
Prefer another color? We have some Fabulous Feng Shui for You.
Turquoise, Rich Royal Blues: Water energy, nourishing our new beginnings so that our ideas and trees will grow – ultimately fuel for the fire.
Blues: Spirituality, nourishing ourselves from the inside out.
Bright Rich Green – Tree energy, new beginnings, ideas, ideas, ideas supporting the fire to ignite!
Purple: Royal Prosperity
Terracotta, Chocolate, Earth Tones: Earth energy, support, strength, comfort and grounding.
Metallic: Metal energy, authority, precision, confident and refined.
Choose the wallet which represents you. Enjoy, Go Forth and Prosper!
LoisKramer-Perez, CHt. Certified Feng Shui Practitioner & Educator working with people creating healthy abundant lifestyles embracing the feng shui principles for ypur space and your soul. Visit loiskramerperez.com for your free gift. 201.906.5767 firstname.lastname@example.org
Movement should be effortless throughout your home,
meandering as if you are a stream of water
flowing easily from room to room with ample space around furniture and objects.
We are coming into the season of winter, the element of water, the energy of adaptability and flow.
It is a perfect time to dream of our hearts desires and make plans for the coming New Year.
Connecting to the feelings of our thoughts and dreams,
we find we can make it so!
Looking for romance, looking for love? Look no further, the place to begin is by looking within. Who we are inside ourselves is the energy we are projecting, every day, every moment, with each breath.
Very often people look for love outside of who they are. First we must look inside, embrace ourselves to find the love within, to be ourselves with purpose, only then can we begin to attract the love and romance that is perfect for us.
“We are what we think, all that we are arises in our thoughts, with our thoughts we make our world” The Buddha, wise man was he. This quote reminds us that, what we think, how we think, all of our thoughts that are deep within our subconscious, create the world in which we choose to live. The principles of Feng Shui, guide us to open our awareness, help us connect to our subconscious as we create an environment supporting who we want to be. When we begin to notice how the objects in our life make us feel, we can then make conscious choices to select those which make us feel, happy, energetic, inspired and confident. We have all noticed when we are feeling fabulous; the whole world seems fabulous too! Smiling and cheerful everything around us is smiling back, everything is smooth and easy, any bumps or stumbles along the way are insignificant.
Let’s begin by connecting to what fills us with joy. Our actions speak louder than words and there is no mistaking how vibrant we project our energy when we are passionate about what we are doing. We attract what we are projecting, “like gets like” people begin to notice, they are curious to see what is going on so they can get in on this phenomena of feeling groovy! Let’s start with our daily routines, as we focus our energy on those aspects we love, the less exciting will fade into the background. That which we give our attention and energy is that which we continue to create.
I am a daydream believer! I do believe that our daydreams serve a very important purpose in our lives. As we dream our wildest and most fabulous dreams, we begin to create our new reality. I dreamed up an ipod that arrived as an unexpected gift, as well as an art studio in my home that came with a boyfriend! We want to see ourselves becoming our dreams, feel it as if it is already happening, smile and allow our emotions to fill us; we begin to activate forces allowing us to step into our new reality attracting the relationship that is healthy and perfect for us.
The easiest way to make this happen is to surround ourselves with the perfect scenarios. We want to be sure our subconscious has plenty of information to download; we are consciously setting our subconscious on automatic.
Here are some feng shui tips to get us started:
1. Create Fabulous Firsts: What we see is what we become. When we surround ourselves with objects that create the feelings of the relationship we desire, that is exactly what our will energy project.
2. Just Do It! Engaging in our favorite activities or exploring new interests finds us in the right places at the right times.
3. Make A List and Check It Twice! When we write it down, the action connects deep within. As we make our list describing our perfect relationship: written in the present tense, we feel the emotion of each item. Place this list in where we will see it every day: in our underwear drawer or the cabinet in the bathroom we open every morning. We don’t even need to read the list, just noticing the paper or the envelope will trigger all our desires and emotions connected to those words reinforcing our intentions. Connecting to our vision of romance.
4. Create A Sacred Space: Our bedroom is our most personal and intimate room. Objects in this room should connect to our sense of romance. A couple entwined in an embrace, a scene of a favorite romantic location, whatever that sense of two personally means to us. We should minimize photos or objects connecting to “outsiders” in our bedroom, such as family and friends.
5. Make Room For Someone New. Now that they have found us, let’s make room for them; begin living as if they have already arrived. Create space so that our new partner feels as if they belong: a place to sit and space for their stuff in the closet and drawers. Breathe in the feeling of romance.
6. 3 x 9 Game: Make a list of 3 things to do different every day for 9 days. Check each item off the list at the end of each day. This can include removing items in our home, office or car, changing a daily routine or changing a position of objects throughout our home, always paying close attention to what is going on in our bedroom. As we begin changing our regular patterns, we become available for new opportunities and adventures.
7. Stay true to who we are: Be ourselves with purpose. Do not lose sight of who we are, the reason we attracted our new love in the first place.
*original painting by Tom James www.tomjamesgallery.com
Lois Kramer-Perez, CHt. Is an Intuitive Practitioner offering her clients tools using simple techniques for awareness, clarity and empowerment, creating change in their lives from the inside out. Visit www.loiskramerperez.com for services & event schedule. Lois would love to hear from you, contact her at email@example.com 201.906.5767
Bonus Boosters for 2014