Are you ready? Are You Ready for This? 2021 Here We Come!
I don’t know about you but come the first of January I am not always ready with my feet planted on the ground to start the new year running. What I have found is I take a lesson from Feng Shui and tap into the wisdom of Chinese New Year.
Chinese Lunar New Year fluctuates depending on the cycles of the lunar calendar, falling somewhere between mid-January to mid-February. I love the traditions and the actions I take to create my fabulous feng shui grounded in positive intentions and actions. This year the lunar new year is February 12, plenty of time to get ready to create a 2021 filled with prosperity, good health and happiness.
I refer to the space I spend the most time as my “living vision board.” This includes my home, my office and even my car!
Take a moment to look around and see what is happening in your space. These past months have been quite the upheaval in how we are all living our daily lives.
What is happening around you is impacting your actions whether you are aware or not.
Your space is having a conversation with your subconscious all the time – get involved in the conversation! Pause and notice how you are feeling where you are spending the most time. Make this a new habit!
Here are a few tips to get you started, I have a combined some of my tried-and-true tips with a few Chinese New Year traditions.
1. Make a Plan – Create the Plan the Works for YOU. Be realistic in your goals, know how your true nature thrives best and go for it.
2. Create Fabulous Firsts: What you see is what you become whether you are conscious of it or not. Notice how you feel, and create all your “Firsts” to feel “Fabulous”
3. The first words you Think when you awake each day: think and feel sweet, positive words that are filled with love and gratitude to set your daily tone.
4. Love it or Lose it: Keep only those objects that make you feel good. Clear out and de-clutter making room for new opportunities coming your way. Whether a drawer, your wallet or a closet, every little bit makes room for a little more.
5. Clean for A Fresh Start – Everything is clear when you can see through your windows, all the light bulbs are working, and you see your beauty reflected in your mirrors. Wash your front door to create a fresh start of how you are seen in the world.
6. A Bouquet of Fresh Flowers -Live blooming flowers represent rebirth and new beginnings. Feel alive by bringing in plants and flowers to inspire you to take action
7. Stock the fridge and cupboards with an abundance of fresh nutritious foods. A colorful fruit bowl connects your vibration to health and wellbeing. Oranges and tangerines represent money and prosperity; Apples symbolize good health and safety.
8. Your Appearance, Your Actions, Your Attitudes, set the tone for the New Year – Create the vibration you want to attract.
9. Have Fun! When you are filled with love and laughter you are unstoppable!
This is just the beginning – get the full scoop how to prepare for the Chinese New Year, areas to boost and which areas in your home and office to stabilize and so much more,
join me for a fun informative webinar Saturday January 16 at 10:00 am – 12 noon.