January 01, 2017 has come and gone.. have we set our goals? Did we begin our new regime?
Good News! It’s never too late to begin anew!
Tag along with the energy of Chinese New Year! 2017 The Year of the Fire Rooster
Here are some tips to get you started ~
My Gift to You is a Red Envelope use this link to apply http://loiskramerperez.com/contact/
Prior to Chinese New Year’s Day – Through New Years Eve January 27, 2017
- Clear out and de-clutter making room for new opportunities coming our way. A drawer, a shelf, a room, our wallet/purse, every little bit makes room for a lot more.
- Clean ~ Prepare for a fresh start. Through clear windows with all the light bulbs working, all opportunity and wisdom is clear for us to “see.” Our beauty is reflected in our mirrors.
Check out your front door, get out the WD40 if the lock sticks. What is going on at the entrance? make it inviting – time for a new welcome mat!
- Stock the fridge and cupboards with an abundance of fresh nutritious foods. Having enough for leftovers after New Year’s Day assures us abundance all throughout the New Year.
A festive colorful fruit bowl connects our intention to abundance:
Oranges and tangerines represent money and prosperity
Apples symbolize good health and safety
Pineapples symbolize recognition and promotion
Grapes symbolize success and abundance
Feast on noodles; uncut they represent long lif
3. Bring in the Blooms! Live blooming flowers represent rebirth, new growth, new beginnings.
4. Strut Your Stuff! Our appearance, actions and attitudes set the tone for the New Year. Prepare to strut your stuff ~ indulge in a manicure, pedicure, massage, new hair style; any activity to set your intention for the year to come.
On Chinese New Year’s Day – Saturday January 28, 2017
- The first words we speak should be sweet and filled with love to insure each day will be such. Breathe in gratitude as we will insure much to continue to be grateful through out the year.
- The first thing we eat should be sweet, to ensure we will have only sweetness filling up all days of the New Year. Mandarin Oranges are the sweetness of choice
- Wear new clothes; include something red, whether it is seen or unseen – it is still auspicious!
- Enjoy the day! As all the preparation has been completed, there are no chores to be done on New Year’s Day to ensure we will not be burdened with hard work this year. We will prosper smooth and easy. Should you find that there is work to be done on New Year’s Day ~ choose the activities that bring the greatest abundance, engage with the most positive activities and clients
~ “Gung Hey Fat Choy” ~
“Wishing You Prosperity & Wealth” or “May Your New Year Be Fortunate”
~My Favorite Wish for All
“Wan Shi Ru Yi” “May Everything Go As You Wish, May Everything Go Smoothly”
~Follow Your Heart’s Desires~